Introductions are in order.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Less Opinion here, Lets see I am 56 yrs old retired tool and die maker. True to my profession I am a mechanical type, I like to design build make and modify just about anything and everything. As to electronics, they have always been of interest to me, that said I have had little time to dedicate to the subject but that brings me here now. I now have the time, and interest, now I just need the education and intend to have some fun with it. I have had my ventures into electronics, some were even good experiences and some were trash can bound from the beginning. I have learned as much in the last month watching Utube and reading on the subject than I knew total. I am a audio guy, I like my A/V and sound system stuff but have never ventured into the D.I.Y. spectrum except for a few speakers and X overs iv'e built over the years It seems the more I have slowly dabbled into the mysterious world of the chip, tube and circuit the easier to understand, It's like the door in front of you is the key to the next door in front of you. I'm sure I will have little to contribute for awhile but will be most appreciative of any and all information. If you want to build your own tooling, stamping dies for you chassis, or injection molding for your buttons and knobs I'm your guy, just bring a butt load of money, ha ha, I'm free but the rest isn't.
I look forward to the adventure. Dave/ Less Opinion

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.