Audio DIY, kits and electronics for the Ham Radio Shack-India

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everybody,

Its a wonderful feeling to be in the company of like minded Audio DIY enthusiasts and frankly I am impressed by the efforts made by members of this forum in India to keep the DIY lamp burning in a milieu where electronic component level repairing has been eclipsed by board replacement.

It is comforting, even more, inspiring to find among other things; the perseverance of many electronic enthusiasts in India in pursuing homebrewed projects in a market now often bereft of even the most popular types of electronic components.

With a view of inculcating the spirit of homebrew construction for the Radio Amateur (Ham) community, particularly pertaining to Amateur Radio Audio & RF Projects, I thought it may be useful if we could open a thread to fill in the shortfall of Ham Radio homebrew forums that seek to address the needs of the amateur radio operator in particular and electronic DIY enthusiasts in general.

One of the problems I am faced with in homebrew, is the availability of components. I therefore hope that some of our members in this forum could assist other members in the procurement of these parts by way of acting as intermediaries between retailers and end user DIY hobbyists like myself. I do not envisage or even propose that members of this forum should perform such a service for free considering their time and money spent and so i therefore trust that members can make implicit or other arrangements to that effect and in good faith.

I look forward to your active participating in this thread.

Peterpan73

Shack pics

The following are pictures of homebrew equipment in my shack and my homebrew tower -

Attachments

• pats_shack.jpg
    pats_shack.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 223
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.