Project Passive Mixer Volume Controle

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I am looking for some information about something I dont even know what to call... I have this project of Passive Mixer volume controller with 3 inputs and 1 or 2 outputs... But i can't find anything that is aesthetically nice, not for sound engineers, or home studio... and not too expensive... and completely standalone.

I have started working on the design part ( visual ) and a draft of the functions but as I have no knowledge of sound and electrics stuff, I was hopping someone could give me some links to read or some help on how to build it as I have no clue on the resistances, transistors and other components to use.

I have done quite a lot of repairing of tech stuff, so I know how to dismount remount, replace, but I have never built something from scratch {appart from my soon to be born daughter 😄 }

If someone could guide me ? or tell me if actually my need is completely Impossible or existes at an attractive price and with a cool design 😉

attached is the project :

Also the case concept if some are interested, let me know what you think :)

And maybe if this goes well we could do a Kickstarter mouahahha

Attachments

• Screen Shot 4.png
    Screen Shot 4.png
    877.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Screen Shot 3.png
    Screen Shot 3.png
    388 KB · Views: 31
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.