Hello from London

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I'm Edward Battistini I'm 27 YO and I Am a product designer !
I am a tech fan and just discovered what you can do on your own with a little bit of spare parts and time ! Here I am !

After repairing and Pimping iPod's I finally jumped in ! I want to build something from scratch... well from parts... I just got myself a pair of YAMAHA HS5 and now I want to build a Passive Volume Control

As a product designer I have a team project to submit to the forum. Maybe we could even make some money at some point ! By the way where should I post it ?

Anyway I will start reading the forum and maybe I'll find some answers or contribute ��
Here is a sneak pick of the project // First 3D // Let me know if it is of an interest ...

Cheers !

Oh and by the way ? Where should i post my project ??

Image%202015-03-04%20at%208.57.45%20am.png

Last edited:
Its beautiful Edward. I'm sure you could design an input selector board plus tiny power supply to make your idea work. If you build it it will sell. Leave out the pot. Let diyers pick their own. We need room for something like a stepped attenuator. Check ebay or Elma to see what I mean. Or just design for elma. Its a good attenuator. Your box will be 2-2.5" tall. Of course with 3 inputs you'll need more rcas but the height will help with that. Maybe have removable legs that aim backward attached to the back to keep it from tipping when rcas are attached.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.