Big Hello from Malaysia

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everybody. I am from Malaysia, am a newbie in audio. Started off with car audio, a couple of years ago and spent too much on it. Heard a home setup from a shop not too long ago and realised what I was missing out and decided to dabble into Home Hi-Fi.

Electronics and sound are not my forte:D , but I am a very willing learner. So I want to take this opportunity to first thank all who would be contributing to me gaining knowledge and hopefully, I'll find the right path towards sonic nirvana.:D

See all of you people in the forum. Yihaa.:clown:

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
safetyman said:
Hi everybody. I am from Malaysia, am a newbie in audio. Started off with car audio, a couple of years ago and spent too much on it. Heard a home setup from a shop not too long ago and realised what I was missing out and decided to dabble into Home Hi-Fi.

Electronics and sound are not my forte:D , but I am a very willing learner. So I want to take this opportunity to first thank all who would be contributing to me gaining knowledge and hopefully, I'll find the right path towards sonic nirvana.:D

See all of you people in the forum. Yihaa.:clown:
Welcome to the forum Safetyman.:superman: (Love the name). There's plenty to dabble in around here so dive in and have fun.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.