had to turn on / off my vpn for like 5times to make an id

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hey guys , i am totally new here to diyaudio.

though not so new to this whole high-fidelity thing.

the name is Lee , currently in China, the ip will tell u i am in Japan, but I am not ~

cuz half a min is way to much for me to wait a new thread to open, so I turned on my vpn. yes , it really does take 30secs to open any new thread in this forum!

i know , i know , the whole great firewall BS!

but just to make things clear, my internet is considered to be better than average here in China , 20m via fiber connection should be good enough for reading , but the reality is not always how it should be.

and the worse part is , the ip I used has been a flagged ip~

the system won't allow me to register . so I had to turn it off to make the id

cuz I know it might not work with a Chinese email service, so i chose to use my gmail, therefore after making the id , i had to turn on my proxy again to
access my gmail~after It load the activation email, to avoid any more problem with this whole flagged ip thing , I turned it off again to active it

and finally I am here wailing about it~

lol Iforgot I had to turn it on again to make the post:D
so plz feel sorry about my internet , but being China actually has a lot of perks
like u can get things for really cheap, u can mak things for really cheap.

though it might break in a day or so :rolleyes:

anyways , I am here to learn more about diy audio product with the hope that one day i can make something good for reasonable price ~ even for my people to buy it ~

p.s. as u can see from my post , though my english is not perfect, communicating in it is not a prob~all my best friends from college are from "the west" , BTW i studied in Japan.

and if there is anything that u wanna know about my side of the diy stuff , plz do feel free to holler @ me~

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.