A kind hello from Germany

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My Name is Bernhard and I life in Worms near the river Rhein.
I started with diy-speakers in the nineteen-seventies. After a greater break of about 20 years, I came back some years ago when I found an old (empty) cabinet of a early project, sying to me: "the speaker systems are already alive, so reactivate them!"

Since my restart I have realised different projects self-created and replicas of kits (e.g. Picolino 2, Kef CS1a (with original speakers I bought in 1981 or 82), etc.).

Actually I have purchased a pair of Kef B200 SP1014 and have the chance to purchase a pair of T27. So I want to build a KEF Chorale or at second option a Tangent TM3. Looking for information about their cabinets I found this interesting page.
Maybe here is someone who is able to support me with relevant data scheets, with inner dimensions, material thickness, damping and what else helps to build a pair of cabinets.

Best regards and thanks
Bernhard

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.