Zero energy storage interconnects - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > Introductions

Introductions Welcome to the DIYaudio Community. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 2nd August 2014, 11:38 AM   #1
Brit01 is offline Brit01  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Default Zero energy storage interconnects

Dear all,

I am working with my business partner to release a new range of interconnects and speaker cables into the UK market and possibly further into Europe.

My partner has spent many years developing and testing various designs of cables with high end systems, both solid state and valve, and has a fantastic final product to offer.

A very simple but extremely effective design producing outstanding results.
RCA, balanced, both analogue and digital, interconnects and matching speaker cables using the same high quality materials.

We are looking for local enthusiasts in the Staffordshire area with reference systems to test and compare these cables with their current products.

I am located in Lichfield so please feel free to contact me for further details. I will be uploading photos shortly.

Regards
Christopher
Rizzi Acoustics
Old 2nd August 2014, 02:41 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Welcome.
A two-conductor cable has series inductance and shunt capacitance distributed along its length. The inductance results in energy stored in a magnetic field when there is a current flowing. The capacitance results in energy stored in an electric field when there is a voltage difference across the two conductors.
It would be interesting to know how you are eliminating these to obtain 'zero energy storage'?
Old 2nd August 2014, 10:08 PM   #3
Brit01 is offline Brit01  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Irving View Post
Welcome.
A two-conductor cable has series inductance and shunt capacitance distributed along its length. The inductance results in energy stored in a magnetic field when there is a current flowing. The capacitance results in energy stored in an electric field when there is a voltage difference across the two conductors.
It would be interesting to know how you are eliminating these to obtain 'zero energy storage'?
Malcolm I will get back to you on that after talking with my partner. He has worked in the field of cabling for many years and has just retired to devote his time to this business. He has already got several customers utilizing his cables in systems worth 60K+.

These cables have no shielding and are composed of 4 solid core composite cables. The composite is a design of his own after experimenting with many variations and found this one to be of the most pleasing to the ear and least floor noise.
This cables have a transparent window to show the inner workings.

We are working on testimonials and photos from current customers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg inners small.jpg (209.1 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Rizzi RCA.jpg (147.5 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Rizzi RCA 2.jpg (225.0 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Balanced pair plugs.jpg (187.9 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Balanced pair.jpg (239.6 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Balanced.jpg (232.9 KB, 12 views)

Hide this!Advertise here!