Hello Fellow Audio Enthusiasts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i recently purchased a Boonton 1121 on Ebay to add to my collection and the seller suggested I join this forum. I have been a hobbyist and professional in the audio field since High School. Now that i am approaching retirement with more free time ahead, I am returning to my first love in electronics. I just completed my Klipschorn build project to round out my vintage audio collection and now I am turning my attention back to test and measurements. My next activity will be upgrading my Boonton with some new components that did not exist back in the day and try to get the distortion and noise well below factory performance. Looking forward to reading through what has already been posted and building on the effort of others. Let me know if you want to share in the fun!

Hi Dale,
I went to school in Greenville. Hot down there compared to VT.
I am starting out with the originals, K33, K55 in K400 horn and K77. I did design and build my own crossovers though. Great set of speakers and so efficient. I always loved them. Got two sets of Heresys too. one set used for parts for my Khorn. Someday I would like to build a bank of class A mono blocks and go with active crossovers and then look at matching delay and phase of each driver. Just for fun, of course. In the mean time I am enjoying them in my home. Keep me posted on your progress too.
Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.