Hello from Greece!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all!

My name is Michael and I am 31 years old.

Although not exactly new to hifi world, I recently started my experiments with pc audio and diy.

Being a linux user for about 12 years, 3 months ago I decided to create a linux based hifi system. That led me to buy a Raspberry Pi and after many hours of tests I ended up creating Αrchphile, which is just an effort to share my own ArchlinuxARM configuration with users around the world who don't have the time or the knowledge to configure themselves:

Archphile - Yet Another Archlinux Based Distribution for Raspberry Pi

Apart from the Rpi, a udoo quad is on it's way to Greece and I hope that I will have it soon in my hands to start building Archphile for it.

In addition, I have started making my first Gainclone lm3875 in order to replace my beloved Ta2021S. The last part missing is a box enclosure bought from Ebay and I cant' wait start building my first amp!

Cheers,

Michael

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.