First post, total noob. I need serious help.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey everyone, my name is Coal and hopefully I've come to the right place. My dad has opened a gym in the past year and the audio/video aspect of it has always been lacking. He had good ideas, but not enough knowledge on how to make it work. Now he plays music from a boombox and the TV's hanging on the walls are almost always off. He is wanting to change it up and asked me to find out what I could. I have a basic understanding of these things and hopefully will a little guiding, I'll be able to set everything up for him the way he wants it.

Equipment: Currently have a Gateway SX23-70 that I want to be able to use as a media server. It does not have an hdmi output port on the video card, however, I can add this as needed. We have 3 VIZIO E601i-A3 LED TV's that are currently wall mounted and off 99% of the time. We have a Synology DiskStation DS214se Diskless System Network Storage. I feel like this can be of some use, however, it's never really been setup. We have two HDTV cable boxes currently being paid for, however, they aren't running to anything. We also have an iPad that does nothing.

Goal: I want to setup a functioning audio and video system that is easy for my dad to operate and maintain. I would like to be able to play video's of old fights on the TV's. I don't care if they all play the same thing at once, or they play different things. I just want them to be ON. What is the best way to go about this? Should I use DLNA? Should I hardwire them to my computer? I also need to setup some kind of an audio system. I'm not against buying a receiver and buying speakers obviously, however, I don't have a huge budget. I would like to be able to simply stream Pandora or Spotify to multiple speakers in different rooms if this is possible. This would be easiest for my old man to maintain.

Anyways I'm sure I missed some things and if I need to add anything I will. Any help is greatly appreciated! I put some photos of the gym below.

PnTYZ3f.jpg

YCeZU50.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.