Howdy (or is that "hAudio?")

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Enough with the bad puns. I'm in Canada, but confess to being Okie, if you promise to not hold it against me.

I just received my first welcoming email from DIYAudio and I promise I will do my best to live up to the standards set by the founders. I am not a spam robot; my mother thinks I am intelligent, and no one has referred to me as disrespectful in the last 24 hours.

I've recently launched (lurched?) a new DIY subwoofer build, using the CSS SDX12 from Creative Sound Solutions. I'm pretty decent with the physical building of most things wood, which comes in handy. On the other hand, I'm a bit of an electrical dunce (outlets scare me), so prepare yourself for some very basic questions. I narrowly escaped college physics with a B-, and I vaguely remember something called the Right Hand Rule. I quickly dismissed it as another futile attempt by right-handers to control the world, and moved on to more important things.

The audio equipment I have that is worth mentioning is an Adcom GFA-545 amplifier and a pair of B&W CM1s.

I'm looking for a place to hang out to soak up some ideas, celebrate successes, and share tears-in-beers (those would be e-beers) over our very human failures.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.