Hi guys :wave:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello :)

I'm antony from India. I'm a mechanical engineer and currently working in manufacturing industry.

The reason I came here is because of my brother's challenge to build a DIY amp that can rival avrs from big names like sony, denon etc.
I had started a thread on an another forum but they deleted it for some reason :confused:

I have already built a LM3886 based kit amp but its not powerful enough for the Magnat monitor supreme 1000 speakers that I have now.

So, I would like to build a chip amp with a minimum of 100W into 8ohm which can drive speakers with ~4ohm (my speakers show 5.2 ohm resistance using multimeter). So, any chip amp suggestions with may be a complete circuit diagram or PCB would be a big help !
I just want to obliterate my bro's ego as I'm an Arsenal fan and he's crazy about Totenham :p

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.