Noob intro

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all, and Happy New Year! New to the forum, so I am making my intro.

My name is Mike . I live in Oklahoma City. I am an electrician by trade since 1993, and learning new things is inevitable. Otherwise you might get left behind.

I spent 4 years right out of high school, in the Marine Corps. I was a helicopter mech. After the those 4 years, I got married , started a family, and things were tough.Went back in, the reserves this time. Retrained for radio repair. So I have had some electronics background. It was a little and a long time ago.

Now In the last 10 years or so I have gotten in to the home theater craze.
I bought an HTIB, and realized that wasn't going to cut it. Then different speakers, then a new receiver, then new speakers, then a newer receiver ( more watts). Then I built a couple of subwoofers. Its just not enough. I dont have tons of money, and don't own any amplifiers, other than what I have powering my subs.

I am sure I could keep going! I am on a quest and I have stumbled and landed here. I hope I find what I am looking for.

Mike:xeye:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.