Newbie from New Hampshire

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi There, My name is Rob, I've been a member since 2008, but I've only just been reading threads on occasion. I've been interested in electronics and audio systems, I wouldn't call myself an audiophile, but obviously I enjoy music enough to want to build my own components.

I've been wanting to build my own system for years, but I've always either been to busy or too poor! I'm on a brief hiatus from school and I recently got a promotion, so I thought I would treat myself and I ordered ACA parts kit. I'm looking forward to fabricating as much of the system as I can, I think I might even try to wind my own transformer for my power supply.

I probably sound like an overly ambitious newb, and I probably am, but you don't learn anything without trying and making mistakes. That said, I'm anxious to get started (I'm still waiting for the kit to get delivered), and post my progress and I am sure many questions.

And oh yes, Happy New Year!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.