Hi, total nooby from Mexico

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi. I am just starting on DIY with a version of the famous Grado amp. Now, I have to say I do not know crap about the most basic stuff, but if DIY can save me some money I am willing to learn. I would like to warn you all that I have a lot of questions and would probably ask them a lot and very often. Thanks in advance and I promise I will try to be not very anoying. Chrs.

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Hi, and welcome to the forum! I am no expert in electronics either, but I have managed to figure a lot out and not irritate people too much!! ;)

The secret is to read, read , read!!!. Then search, search, search!!! on topics you don't understand. It is frustrating at first, but you really can answer a lot of your questions by yourself if you try.

Asking the same questions that have already been asked many times is the thing that annoys people sometimes, but you will probably usually get a response.

good luck, and I hope you get addicted like the rest of us!!

Hola Onix, hola Hugo,
Mucho gusto! Espero que esten disfrutando estar en Mexico. We go once a year to Mexico City but it's been a couple of years since I was in Queretaro. Hugo, if you don't mind me asking, which speaker company did you work for in Monroe? I didn't realize there was anything like that located in Monroe.
Dan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.