hi all...again!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My name is Nichola..i became a member on this site a few years ago but due to life getting in the way i have not been around...the aim is still the same, i want to learn how to build my own speakers and your site was recommended to me as a great starting place..as a rank beginner i was wondering if you could suggest the best books to read to help me get started..any help would be greatly appreciated...Nichola

Hi Nichola,
I have no books yet but I was taught by some respected, kind and very experienced forum members and I studied many learning materials on the web.

Here are some links that you might find useful.

1. DIY Audio & Video - FAQs, Tutorials, and Calculators for Speaker Boxes, Crossovers, Filters, Wiring and more ( good resource for beginners)

2. mh-audio.nl ( many online tools and info)

3. Calculators, Charts, and Diagrams ( lots of useful tools)

4. Subwoofer Vent Length Calculators - Diameter of Vent, Number of Ports, Volume of Box, Tuning Frequency, End Correction Factor ( box calculator)

5. Speaker Box Calculations

6. Audio Speaker Parameters Calculator - KBápps.com

Hope this helps.

:)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.