Hi everybody !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everybody from a new member from France (I apologize for my future english mistakes...)
I could read a lot of interesting posts on this forum, so here I am !
I'm interested in vintage tube gears. I have a very few technical knowledge, but I would like to be able to service some (not too complicated !) old audio pieces.
I own a Grundig Stereomeister 300, a german tube receiver from the mid-60. It's running, but it needs some capacitor replacements ...
I own also a Dynaco Pas3-X,no need to introduce it here !! And I"ll get soon a Quad FM2, a nice and good tube tuner, it will need certainly some servicing. This will be my next soldering iron work, sure ! And with that, I'll miss only the amplifier...
I use a modern Yamaha HT receiver with my TV, but I listen radio in bed on my loved Marantz 2238B.
And I envy you, american tube lovers, to have so much interesting things in your second hand ads, and in your garage sales !!! :)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.