Hello from Kyouto, Japan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone.

I like a DIY audio very much.
I am poor at an English and cannot tell a thought well. However, it thinks that he wants to make friends with many people, and It is writing using translation software.

I exhibit the web site. Please peruse, if very well. Although it is a Japanese description for the moment, I think that he wants to describe in English in the future.

Thank you for your consideration.

Attachments

• dia030129.jpg
    dia030129.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 195
YES A BIG WELCOME KUZUTETSU- SAN!

;) DON'T WORRY AQBOUT YOUR ENGLISH VE ARE NOT PERFECT AT IT EITHER:D AS YOU WILL SEE WHEN YOUR ENGLISH IMPROVES ENOUGH TO NOTICE OUR BAD GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ETC:angel: SO WWELCOME TO THE FORUM AND HOPE YOU HAVE AN INTERESTING SLANT TO OFFER ON ALL THAT GOES ON HERE:) CHEERS AND HELLO TOMCAT:devilr: :att'n:

Re: YES A BIG WELCOME KUZUTETSU- SAN!

How do you do, Mr.qwad.
I appreciate a reply from you.

>DON'T WORRY AQBOUT YOUR ENGLISH VE ARE NOT PERFECT AT IT EITHER:D AS YOU WILL SEE WHEN YOUR ENGLISH IMPROVES ENOUGH TO NOTICE OUR BAD GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ETC:angel:

I appreciate your kindness.
Thank you.

>SO WWELCOME TO THE FORUM AND HOPE YOU HAVE AN INTERESTING SLANT TO OFFER ON ALL THAT GOES ON HERE:) CHEERS AND HELLO TOMCAT:devilr: :att'n:

I am also glad if he can be enjoyed together with you who gather here.

Thank you.

Re: ‹ž“s‚Ì�l

>Kyoto is my favourite (favorite) place in Japan.

Oh, really? I am glad.

>Which part of Kyoto do you live in?

It is not "in the city" but "in the prefecture" that I live, even if it calls it "Kyoto."
It is the northern part of Kyoto-pre, and near the Sea of Japan that I live.
As for here, much snow lies in winter.

It is very the country.

Attachments

• 031217snow01_03.jpg
    031217snow01_03.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 136
Re: ‚í‚©‚è‚Ü‚µ‚½

>I remember "Snow Country" [�á�‘] by Yasunari Kawabata [�ì’[�N�¬]. It's a beautiful story.

Yes, this is just a "snow country"[
��].
Although snow is beautiful, it is also a troublesome thing. A car slips and is dangerous, a house becomes crushing in weight....

I am troubled a little.

Attachments

• dia030911.jpg
    dia030911.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 126
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.