Any one hiring an electrical engineer with consumer audio design experience?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folks,
I've been a project manager and design engineer making consumer audio products, and of course doing DIY for years. It'd be cool to get back into audio design, so I thought I'd throw something out.

I've done discrete amplifier design for high end and high power with safety and EMI. I also have experience with switch mode power supplies and class D amplifiers. Here's a list of things I either designed or worked on that made it to market:

Gallien-Krueger
400RB-III
700RB
1001RB
2001RB
Harman Kardon
Signature 1.5
Signature 1.3
Signature 2.1
Niles
SI1230

Please send a note if you'd like a resume.

Thanks,
Marshall

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Set up a profile on linkedin, and based on my experience you will soon make the connections required to find you the position you seek. Demand is not being met for people with strong analog engineering backgrounds which is also my area of expertise. I am constantly being contacted via linkedin regarding my availability for new gigs. I'm not looking and have what I regard as my dream job.

(I've done a lot of audio engineering, not currently what I am doing, but many of the jobs pointed my way have been audio related.)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.