Hello from Atlanta, GA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is so cool to find. I am an addictied DIY'er and even make a site at www.diyTower.com for people to get plans for making wakeboard towers and accessories after I made one for my boat (which lead to what I do today).

I would love to talk to anyone else in the Atlanta area (or elsewhere) that would want to work with me on wakeboard tower speakers (they are used on a boat so the person behind the boat can hear music). Everyone uses car audio but I've seen some projects with Compression drivers that really sparked my interested. Unfortunately I dont know much.

Send me an email at bbierbower@yahoo.com if you could help out a newbie or if you ever need to build stuff for your boat.

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Welcome MisterTower, :D
there's some real cool stuff on your site.
I admit I like the nice girls in the Other resources area. ;)

It's the easiest part to look at for the moment; its bedtime here and technical explanations are a bit harder after some wine;

/Hugo :)

hello ,
We would be glad to work with you on a project with these drivers. I don't know if you were able to attend the Atlanta boat show this weekend, but we had a few prototypes on display in the Malibu (Atlanta Inboard) booth. If you weren't able to attend you can see pics of the pieces on our web site www.fishnoyz.com . We are currently constructing the site so if you don't see fully finished painted product please check back often. We specialize in custom fabrication so we could possibly create something for you. We can do one-offs for special applications or create a mass production product. Please feel free to email us at j.potter@mindspring.com.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.