Good morning!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2013
Greetings, everyone! Kevin here, hailing from Port Orchard (Seattle area), WA! I've dabbled in electronics and audio all my life, but only recently I've decided to get serious about it, after 12 years of annoying and usually frustrating PC repairs. Currently, I've got a single rebuilt Pioneer SX-850 power supply under my belt, and hopefully soon, 2 American Bass VFL-200.1's (if I can find service manuals!), as well as various random simple electronic devices, and a basic Navy electronics course, complete with all the fun tools (sig/func gens, scopes, regulated variable power supplies, heavy Navy radio equipment, etc). For "pro" audio, I used to run a Peavey XR-2012 with an 8 to 10 piece christian rock-ish band, for the non-denominational christian version of chapel, and the same setup with a few expansions (more amps and a small Mackie board for the stage mics) for theatrical presentations, all throughout high school.
I hope to dig much deeper into the world of audio. I've always loved music of almost all types, and want to be able to build and use all manner of audio systems to get the best sound possible for any situation. And after browsing here a bit, it seems I've come to the right place!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.