New to diyAudio -

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello! Glad I found this place! Been an audio nut since I was 15. Heavy into home audio once, car audio twice, now back into home audio. My car audio has consisted of Alpine, Sony, Rockford, PPI (old school), JL, Altec Lansing, Focal, Kicker, Cerwin Vega, and a few others. My home audio has consisted of Sansui (old school), Polk, NHT (old school), Carver, NAD, and Sony. I can't believe the DIY resources out there - not like it was 20yrs ago. I was born deaf in my left ear, so I can't tell from which direction sound is coming from. Which also means that terms like "imagery" and "soundstage" mean nothing to me. But I have a great appreciation for quality reproduction, the physical and emotional power of sound, and are looking forward building my own loudspeakers from the ground up. This site has already been very helpful!! Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.