Greetings from the northland:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Since I am new to this forum, let me introduce myself. My name is Mark and I am from Minnesota, U.S. I consider myself an old dog learning new tricks. I am a guitar player and self taught vacuum tube amplifier technician. I love the vintage stuff but since I am not independently wealthy I resort to building what I want. Now, as a natural evolution, I am learning amp design to use some of the surplus parts I've accumulated. I choose to diy because I don't want to pay someone else if I can do it myself and I love to learn about this physical world I live in as it applies to me. Many interests, many questions and happy to share what I know.

Welcome to the Forums Mark...
To get yourself started, I would take an inventory of your collection of "stuff"....from there we could all make some suggestions of 'what's possible' you can build...with whatcha got.
Again, welcome & enjoy!

_________________________________________________________Rick......

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.