Introducing me :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everybody, I am new not just to this forum but to the whole diy audio hobby, i really really really want to learn as much as possible on how to make my own tube amp, if there's any book or article that can help me from scratch i would really appreciate any info, i just want to know where to start from :p
Thanks alot guys! :D

Welcome to the Forums 'Ravel'..........wanna build some tube amps?
So tell us, do you have a basic understanding of Electricity? Electronics in general? How's your mathematics?, Algebra? Calculus? The premier Author of Tube-amp books quite probably would be a gentleman by the name of Morgan Jones. He has published some five or so Editions of modern tube amp building. A virtual "requirement" of having at least one of his works on tap.
Here's hoping your general knowledge of electrical theory & electronics does indeed exist.........if not, you'll have a very long road to travel.

________________________________________________Rick..........

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.