Hello from Finland

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greetings from cold Finland, I'm 19year old from "middle of nowhere", studied to be electronics mechanic but working in a dairy as a forklift driver at this moment. I'm going to army at January, and that sucks. We have liability to military service, i hope i can get out with 6 month service. Mostly i build amplifiers as diy, chips and solid state, planning to build tube amp and a pair of speakers by myself some time. Hope you understand my english, i'm not wery good at it :(

Netlist said:
Hi ddog
Long ago, it took me six years to convince my government that I would never join the army. I'm still proud of it. :cool:
How low must you guys serve over there?

Welcome to the forum :nod:

/Hugo

Thanks Hugo, we must serve 6 to 12 months, depending what they put you do in there. I'm going to transport unit, so i'm hoping to get with 6 months. Still 6 months is too long time in my opinion...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.