Hello from Central West NSW Aust.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello audiophiles & electrical wizards, my name is Nigel & i happened upon this site by chance. It looks like a great site for people who like to build things themselves & help other people do the same. There is much to be learned here.I am a fitter machinist by trade but my knowledge of electronics is confined to chasing rabbits. My father in law is a retired electrical t.a.f.e teacher, so i can pick at his brain when it is working.I intend to make up a few decent speakers for a home theatre system when my wife allows me the time. I will seek guidance from your good selves at her leisure. In the meantime, i will read the site regularly & contribute where appropriate. You seem like a good bunch of fellows & it is a credit to its developers.More power to your elbow. Thank you, Nigel.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.