Hello diyaudio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Guys,

Like another new member (Peter Nowlin) just commented, I've been having a look around on here for a little while and am impressed by the information sharing and helpfulness of this forum - it is refreshing indeed.

About me - I became jaded with the commercial hi-fi scene looong ago but know the value of good equipment - someone's signature on here says 'Art is Music - Audio is Engineering' and I couldn't agree more (being an engineer myself, agreeing to that was easy).

I built a pair of speakers about 20 years ago and still enjoy using them so I must have done something right. I'd like to build an amp or several but have never made anything more complex than a two way crossover. I have no real hands on knowledge of building electronic circuits, and thus I have a lot to learn.

Firstly, I'd like to achieve fixing a TacT S2150 amp that just never powered on one day, so I'll be trying to lurk in the Class D section as and when work permits and start to get a clue as to what's up (it's not any of the obvious fuses!)

Oh, and sorry for the cheesy screen name... attenuator (rolleyes)

Thanks for being here!

Rich

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.