Lurked for a while, time to introduce myself!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone!

I have been a member of DIY Audio since November 2010 and this is my first post. Just lurking the forums and reading the many interesting articles has been a very enjoyable experience, but I feel like it is finally time to contribute to some of the discussions.

I am from NY. I love to run, hike, and cycle in addition to developing audio circuits. My educational background is in RF design but I have taught myself a lot of analog circuit design over the last few years. I am currently working toward designing and building my first power amp.

-Waddy

Thanks for the welcome! It has been very cold and I am ready for spring :)

I am working on a simple solid state design for now. I don't want to build anything too complex right off the bat, but I have been looking at the 25 W power amp on the Soundhost webpage (25W Class-A Power Amplifier). I may just follow the design directly but it seems like it would be a bit more fun to start from scratch and put together my own design...we'll see how it goes.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.