Hello from sunny Queensland

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Another Ozzie. :cool: Locals call me a Mexican as I was born and bred in Melboune, moved up here nearly 10 years ago.

Like anything DIY from building houses/renovations, restoring old cars ('64 Mini 850), playing with electronics ( ie wire up someone elses design effort - just put it together ) I work on the principle if somene has writting step by step instructions on how to do something - I can read and will give it a go.

Just finished the Adaire 145 L vented enclosure for the Shiva and have a couple of hours work left to finish the 300 watt amp to power it.

Starting to plan the next project which will be a centre channel
speaker.

David L

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hi David,

I have a 65 Morrie 1100 (well bits of it are still from the original 65 anyway) in the garage gathering dust, need to get a crack in the firewall welded up and do something about it's smoking problem (result of not running it for two years without seasoning it first)...... Have stripped and rebuilt the engine twice and like you figure that if something has instructions then I can probably do it :)

Welcome to DIY Audio!

Regards,

Tony.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.