What a great resource! - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > Introductions

Introductions Welcome to the DIYaudio Community. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 13th February 2002, 10:25 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default What a great resource!

Just joined from Arlington, VA.

Interested in building interesting projects but I have no EE background other than wiring up my house...

My first project since some Dynaco kits when I was 13 was to build a Pass A-75 about 2 years ago, though it took me over a year to complete it. Career kept getting in the way. Had trouble getting it started (problems with the PC board layout - I believe there were some mistakes in the board I bought from a commercial source) but it's been up and running well for a while now.

2nd project was the ubiquitous Bottlehead Foreplay with C4S. Best value on the planet and a great operation.

All is fed through a Cal Audio DX2 CD player to a pair of Soliloquy 5.3's.

3rd project has been a single-driver "Exolinear II" simple ported box with a RS 1354a driver. Almost finished, sounds amazing considering the cost and simplicity of the design. I'm hooked.

4th project - soonish - perhaps an Angela simple 2a3 or a 6bm8 push pull amp...

No end in sight.

Glad to be here.

Hide this!Advertise here!