Hello everyone and greetings from Belgium

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry i was forgotten to introduce me before my first post. That's not Polite.

I am Jef from Belgium and bought the keff Q75 a year ago driven by a yamaha ax1090. First the sound if these are are very balanced well worth the money a tought. But after a while of listining i Note that the bass become muddy on higher levels and on a low level not deep enough. For the rest good speakers. But that Put me on thinking. Would it be possible to make a driver where you can adjust the suspension... High levels tight suspension, low level loose suspension for a warm sound. After 4 months of thinkin i began to make the first prototype with a spider and foam surround. It worked but it was not better than the original woofer that i converted. So worthless... After searching for what was probably the reason i decided to make a new model one that is alot lighter. And the first test is positive much better. But with only a few problems. That is the reason why i ended up on this forum. Second toughts are always good to hear.

Cheers and the best for 2013!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.