Hi There

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, thought I should say hi...!

I'm just getting into HiFi and am interested in learning a little more about electronics etc.

I'd like to build a headphone switch that will enable me to share music with my wife or friends.

Happy to do lots of reading and learning too.

Cheers

Michael

Hi Guys, thanks for that...I hope you don't mind me asking, but could you point me to a good place to start?

It has been a while since I made a small AM radio back as a kid and although I have an idea what I might like to build, there seems to be no shallow end to start from?!?

Have I missed a 101 or 'Start Here' sticky? Apologies if so...:scratch:

I'm contemplating a dual output class A solidstate headphone amp of high quality components to site between by Beresford (Gatorized) Caiman and my AKG702 cans.

I would love to get the NJC monitor II amp, but it is only single output and also pretty expensive after the price hike.

So should I look for plans? If so where?
Or should I start with a cheap cmoy kit?

Whatever way you point me I'm probably going to take my time...but look forward to learning lots along the way.

Thanks again

Michael

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.