hello everyone, greetings from Indonesia

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Mate,

I am an Aussie living in Surabaya. I have just moved here 3 months ago and I have shipped all my hi fi gear with me. I am also just in the process of finding suppliers of diy audio so as I can continue my hobby. If you have any questions about speakers etc I am more than happy to assist if I can but my experience is limited to modifying CD players and building speakers.

cheers and jumpa lagi

hello everyone, greetings from Indonesia, may gain knowledge here. thank you :)

Welcome to diyAudio! :)

Selamat datang!

Welcome from one of your close neighbours (Australia)

Have fun. Jonathan

Hi and welcome mebexno :)
thank,all :)

Hi Mate,

I am an Aussie living in Surabaya. I have just moved here 3 months ago and I have shipped all my hi fi gear with me. I am also just in the process of finding suppliers of diy audio so as I can continue my hobby. If you have any questions about speakers etc I am more than happy to assist if I can but my experience is limited to modifying CD players and building speakers.

cheers and jumpa lagi
i live around 70 km from surabaya. i usually get some component for my hobby on " pasar genteng" surabaya. for diy audio i am very interest and still study for that.

Hi Mebexno,

Yes I finally found out about Pasar Genteng and was there last week, but not a lot of High quality items in the shops that I could see. Did Manage to find a shop called vini visi or something like that. In which the owner was also a hi fi hobbyist. He came over to my Place and had a look at my setup. He did have a couple of Mundorf Caps and Solen Caps in which I bought from him. I will try and get him to order me some foil inductors and some more Mundorfs. Thanks for the tip and if you have any other contacts Please let me Know.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.