diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   hello everyone, greetings from Indonesia (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/introductions/226220-hello-everyone-greetings-indonesia.html)

mebexno 22nd December 2012 10:25 AM

hello everyone, greetings from Indonesia

hello everyone, greetings from Indonesia, may gain knowledge here. thank you :)

pinkmouse 22nd December 2012 10:37 AM

Welcome to diyAudio! :)

bobodioulasso 22nd December 2012 11:32 AM

Selamat datang!

Jonathan Bright 22nd December 2012 12:10 PM

Welcome from one of your close neighbours (Australia)

Have fun. Jonathan

csom 22nd December 2012 12:25 PM

Hi and welcome mebexno :)

chefsinc 22nd December 2012 12:56 PM

Hi Mate,

I am an Aussie living in Surabaya. I have just moved here 3 months ago and I have shipped all my hi fi gear with me. I am also just in the process of finding suppliers of diy audio so as I can continue my hobby. If you have any questions about speakers etc I am more than happy to assist if I can but my experience is limited to modifying CD players and building speakers.

cheers and jumpa lagi

Quote:

Originally Posted by mebexno (Post 3295052)
hello everyone, greetings from Indonesia, may gain knowledge here. thank you :)

mebexno 22nd December 2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkmouse (Post 3295060)
Welcome to diyAudio! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobodioulasso (Post 3295094)
Selamat datang!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonathan Bright (Post 3295122)
Welcome from one of your close neighbours (Australia)

Have fun. Jonathan

Quote:

Originally Posted by csom (Post 3295131)
Hi and welcome mebexno :)

thank,all :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by chefsinc (Post 3295150)
Hi Mate,

I am an Aussie living in Surabaya. I have just moved here 3 months ago and I have shipped all my hi fi gear with me. I am also just in the process of finding suppliers of diy audio so as I can continue my hobby. If you have any questions about speakers etc I am more than happy to assist if I can but my experience is limited to modifying CD players and building speakers.

cheers and jumpa lagi

i live around 70 km from surabaya. i usually get some component for my hobby on " pasar genteng" surabaya. for diy audio i am very interest and still study for that.

chefsinc 4th January 2013 09:55 AM

Hi Mebexno,

Yes I finally found out about Pasar Genteng and was there last week, but not a lot of High quality items in the shops that I could see. Did Manage to find a shop called vini visi or something like that. In which the owner was also a hi fi hobbyist. He came over to my Place and had a look at my setup. He did have a couple of Mundorf Caps and Solen Caps in which I bought from him. I will try and get him to order me some foil inductors and some more Mundorfs. Thanks for the tip and if you have any other contacts Please let me Know.