Hello from the SF bay area!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all!

I'm a 19-year-old assembly and debug tech based near San Francisco, and currently I work as John Curl's personal technician (I hear he has a bit of a reputation here, though I don't know what kind yet) as well as being involved in a startup called Auraliti. My background is music performance-- I'm a saxophonist and flutist-- but recently I've started to delve into electronic music production, audio engineering, amateur radio, and electronics (particularly modular synthesizer DIY, though I'll try and keep that in the Muffwiggler forum). I'm not new to the whole forum thing, but I am pretty much entirely self-taught in audio and electrical engineering... so, for as long as I'm still getting up to speed with regard to design, physics etc., I will try my best to post only when I know for sure what I'm talking about, and ask questions when Google can't help me. Until then, I look forward to sharing my ideas with all of you and getting to know some interesting people.

See you around!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.