Hi from an island in Western Canada.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Dave, I recall a Dave who used to work at Sound Hounds!
And I believe that once he sold me a Rotel CD player, and another time he terminated a pair of interconnects for me (soldered the RCA connectors; like a pro).

AFAIK i was the only dave, but i did retire in 1981. Rotel was before my time.

What is FNORDS?

You are into Illuminati and haven't read the Illuminati Triology? I have a loaner copy.

dave

Hi!

Welcome!

I am probably one of the 'grumpies. Just wanted to say I liked the vid you linked to in your sig :)

Makes me think there's still hope for another 1992 (thinking electronic music). Maybe somewhere between 2014-2016 if my assumptions are in order, then we might have proper electronic music until 2019-2021.

Vancouver Island is a very nice place, was there 2005 and 2009, going there next year as well, aiming for the spots with no phone reception.

Edit:
Nice detail with the 303's in the background at the end of the video. Subtle details might be coming back.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.