Noob here

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just saying hi, I was an intermittent lurker, will still lurk but no longer mute.

I live a stone's throw (almost literally) from O'Hare Airport Outside of Chicago, and have a strong interest in the Silver Pioneers, having started out as a dealer repair tech in the late 70's.

I can usually be found slaving away on the Audiokarma Pioneer Audio Forum, under the same handle, enacting virtual stooges routines with various folks as we strive to get their Silver Pioneer equipment singing.

My avatar was awarded to me by EchoWars after a particularly harrowing time in a thread, as opposed to being a stooges fanatic.

mark

The DIY STK0050 thread drew my interest, I was tired of cracking dead chinese production open and looking at pitiful transistors thinking "I can do way better than THIS..." first on my own, then, who knows.
Another back burner projects is a board that plugs in to the PA one thousand and two A chip socket - (I spelled it to keep the search spiders from inundating this speculation) - and duplicates it's functions.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.