Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > Introductions

Introductions Welcome to the DIYaudio Community. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd October 2012, 04:17 AM   #1
mrtor is offline mrtor  Australia
diyAudio Member

Default Hello From Melbourne Australia

Hello Everyone from Melbourne Australia on a lovely sunny day

Just discovered this group through googling for a PREAMP circuit and wow I am blown away by some of the stuff I have read thus far.

I am what most would call at best as a wanna be circuit builder. I have had lots of fun building schematics that I have found into home made PCB's and tinkering from there. No formal training, all self taught.

I don't understand a lot of the design stuff when creating the schematics and working out the technical stuff of gain etc etc but I am keen to learn more.

I play a lot with two way radios and my whole reason about looking for a PREAMP circuit was to help me with a fun little project to link multiple two way radios into a simple desk top console with a headset

I will go scrounging through the miriad of threads here to see if someone has done what I want to do already and hopefully pick up some useful information along the way.

I look forward to being able to contribute something meaningful back to this community

Regards
Mike
Old 3rd October 2012, 04:23 AM   #2
mrtor is offline mrtor  Australia
diyAudio Member

Default Hi From Melbourne

Hello Everyone

Found this brilliant site while googling for a preamp circuit for the audio from my two way radios.

Looks like I will have a lot to learn here as I am a wanna be circuit designer

I have built up lots of circuits from schematics produced by others, made my own pcb's and come up generally with a working product :-)

I have a great workshop at home full of way too much stuff (just ask my wife) and I look forward to being able to learn lots and hopefully contribute back something meaningful to the community here

Regards
Mike
Old 3rd October 2012, 04:29 AM   #3
AJT is offline AJT  Philippines
diyAudio Moderator

welcome to the forum.......hope your stay here gives you lots of knowledge and experience.....you are under moderation being a newbie so that your first few posts will have to be seen by a moderator for approval.....so be patient and wait a while before putting up another thread....
Old 3rd October 2012, 04:49 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Greetings from Brisbane. Cheers, Jonathan
Old 5th October 2012, 12:17 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Good to see you, i am a very junior member still learning the ropes, and live in Kincumber.
Old 6th October 2012, 02:36 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

Member from Geelong saying "G'Day"

Hide this!Advertise here!