Hello From Melbourne Australia

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Everyone from Melbourne Australia on a lovely sunny day

Just discovered this group through googling for a PREAMP circuit and wow I am blown away by some of the stuff I have read thus far.

I am what most would call at best as a wanna be circuit builder. I have had lots of fun building schematics that I have found into home made PCB's and tinkering from there. No formal training, all self taught.

I don't understand a lot of the design stuff when creating the schematics and working out the technical stuff of gain etc etc but I am keen to learn more.

I play a lot with two way radios and my whole reason about looking for a PREAMP circuit was to help me with a fun little project to link multiple two way radios into a simple desk top console with a headset

I will go scrounging through the miriad of threads here to see if someone has done what I want to do already and hopefully pick up some useful information along the way.

I look forward to being able to contribute something meaningful back to this community

Regards
Mike

Hi From Melbourne

Hello Everyone

Found this brilliant site while googling for a preamp circuit for the audio from my two way radios.

Looks like I will have a lot to learn here as I am a wanna be circuit designer

I have built up lots of circuits from schematics produced by others, made my own pcb's and come up generally with a working product :)

I have a great workshop at home full of way too much stuff (just ask my wife) and I look forward to being able to learn lots and hopefully contribute back something meaningful to the community here

Regards
Mike

:cop: welcome to the forum.......hope your stay here gives you lots of knowledge and experience.....you are under moderation being a newbie so that your first few posts will have to be seen by a moderator for approval.....so be patient and wait a while before putting up another thread....:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.