Returning Home

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So, as title sugests i´m returning home.

Having been absent for some Years, not on purpose, chance intervened on friday.

Seven years ago i quit my job as production manager at a well renowned electronics subcontractor, after 10 years i coudn´t take it any more, too much paperwork and no time with the solder iron.

Went to work with a former jobmate and we decided to start our own speakerbrand. H.A.D, Halland Audio Design. 90% of production goes to professional users but we also have designs for domestic use, some are the same but nicer costumes, i also offer all models as complete kits. Most drawings are availlable free for those who want to do it all themselves

At around the same time i forgot my password here, the senility issue again,
also new mail so i couldnt get a new one.

Then a young guy from up north in Sweden contacted me and eventually bought speakerkits and wanted help with cutting up birchply for another project.

This put me in contact with a moderator here who was kind enough to help me back in, won´t disclose his name ofcourse, except maybee for a large amount of cash.

I´ve missed this forum, i feel that the Diy comunity is a very special world, friends here are generous and sharing, there is a strong driving force based on having fun and creating.

So i´m back, more senile than ever, still with the best of intentions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA7qo1kKiZQ&feature=plcp

Ingvar

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.