Greetings!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greetings and Salutations All!

I've realized I been here over a year and haven't even said hello yet!

I will soon be adopting a Rodgers Majestic console system that needs a little TLC, so I'll be asking a few questions in the tube section about it's restoration feasibility.

The console is called "The Lakehurst" Model RG3040A and should be a fun repair if it's worth it.

Shameless Plug on :sorry:
Also I have my DIY Copper Pipe Headphone Stand in a photo contest over at FiiO's FB page.
The picture is of my Ultrasone HFI-780's on the stand with my nano and FiiO's E11 amp.

For those of you with Facebook, a Like on my contest picture, if you think it's any good would be very much appreciated. There are NO Site Like's or App's or any other such foolishness involved. Just a simple click on the link and Like the picture if you find it worthy. (Maybe tell your friends too...) :D

MUSIC IS BETTER WITH FiiO- FiiO Photo Contest | Facebook

Shameless Plug off

Thanks All, this site has been a treasure trove of knowledge as I've been lurking, and now that I will have something to repair (hopefully) I'll be a little more active!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.