Hi, from Venezuela

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So I'm a music enthusiat. I do a little of local music production, when I say local I mean with my friends.. Also I studied electronics in college but since I graduated I barely work with circuits and stuff. But I alwas have been interest in diy kind of thigs.

I really liked this page because it seem like you guys know what you are talking about.

My first attempting to fix some audio equipment was with a creative S308 2.1 speakers, it was just replacing the mini din 9 pin connector, so I did and fail. When I connected the speakers to the AC adapater and turn it to on the circuit melt! smoke and every thing so I hope that I can learn from you guys!

My next thread its going to be about an old peavey rage 108 guitar amp, I was thinking on making my own guitar amp but a friend of mine was about throw that amp to the trash so I decided to learn about audio amplifing circuits by fixing this amp.

Saludos!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.