Nkob

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I'm new, having been dragged here by Dice45.

This looks to be more dynamic than some other lists, because it's new and people have to make the effort to join.

First, I'm a music nut, one who believed "perfect sound forever" and sold all my LPs in 1990. I've spent the past five years buying them all back.

Second, for a variety of reasons, I build my own stuff.

Third, along the lines of #2, with a partner now I'm building stuff for other people, having got into building turntables as Redpoint Audio in 2001.

Peter C

Hey Peter,

welcome!

but ... sniffsnifsniff ... where is your partner?

"dynamic because being new": part of the truth. The spirit is different here, positive, enthusiastic, helpful. Quite different to other forums of same age or yournger I know but refuse to name.

Hi Peter,

Nice to see another turntable guy -- hopefully there will be a dedicated TT forum soon. Do you know of any cheap and/or easy upgrades for a Tech. 1200? I haven't yet joined the esoteric TT community but I would like to do the best I can with what I have =).

Hope you like it here,

reverendclark said:
Hi, I'm new, having been dragged here by Dice45.

This looks to be more dynamic than some other lists, because it's new and people have to make the effort to join.

First, I'm a music nut, one who believed "perfect sound forever" and sold all my LPs in 1990. I've spent the past five years buying them all back.

Second, for a variety of reasons, I build my own stuff.

Third, along the lines of #2, with a partner now I'm building stuff for other people, having got into building turntables as Redpoint Audio in 2001.

Peter C

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.