Novice Here

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Howdy folks!

I've been getting deeper into pro audio and have been really enjoying it. I'm finishing up the sound reinforcement handbook and hope to read Sound Systems by Bob McCarthy right after. (I do live sound and want to start building systems)

Anyways, the LAB subwoofer project piqued my interest and now I'm here.

If there are any good orientation threads or something that would help me better understand the DIY community and DIY resources, that would greatly be appreciated. Good texts on speaker design, amps, whatever, would also be great.

But most of all, I'm just posting here to introduce myself.
-Stefer

I could name at least 100 persons here that have forgotten more than I'll ever know. Oh look, there's one now, hi Planet10.

Look, he's forgotten where the L and O are. :D
I never did figure out where the "L" and "O" are, so it does seem he has forgotten more than I know. :D

Out of curiosity, are the experts around here mainly hobbyists or are they professionals?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.