New User.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all, My name is Greg and I'm new here. I am an equipment support engineer working for GE in the uk. I am co owner of an entertainment business and I play Bass guitar in a band. Not only do I play the Bass but I also play 6 string guitar and dabble with the Ukulele :S I recently was given a Bush valve radio from the 1950's and after taking the back off and seeing the pretty little tubes I got the sudden urge to build myself a valve guitar amplifier. Valves are a totally unknown domain to me and I was hoping that I might be able to ask you folks some questions and use your collective knowledge during the process of building my first tube project and maybe more during future attmpts.

Thanks in advance and appologies for any amatureish questions that I might come out with.

Cheers G.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.