Greetings & Salutations!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello DIYAudio Community!

I am a touring audio tech with a keen interest in DIY electronics in general but with only a few small electronics kits under my belt. Living out of a suitcase I am particularly interested in small portable projects, low voltage, battery powered...

One thing that isn't immediately obvious on the forums is the ubiquitous 'noobs' section. Is there somewhere I can go to get a little more up to speed on the shorthand used throughout this site and some projects that would be accesible to the keener w/ little experience in this type of electronics but with a strong background in audio production?

Either way, looking forward to DIYing with you all!

Jeremy...

Joined 2006
Paid Member
One thing that isn't immediately obvious on the forums is the ubiquitous 'noobs' section. Is there somewhere I can go to get a little more up to speed on the shorthand used throughout this site and some projects that would be accesible to the keener w/ little experience in this type of electronics but with a strong background in audio production?

Hello Jeremy - and Welcome to diyAudio!!!! :D:D:D:

As far as I know (which isn't much) there isn't a noobs section. You might want to take a look in the construction tips area for a starter. As to small and portable gear regarding amps check out the chip amps and class D amplifier threads. On the road I use head phones and there is good information about them and headphone amps over at Head-Fi.org - Headphone forums and reviews for audiophiles

Hope that helps!!! ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.