Hello from Pakistan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
just want to introduce myself i am Ali from Pakistan, me and my brothers and papa run a shop we deals in sound system and we also provide sound system on rent..
i found this site when i was searching STK info its very useful site

Last edited:
yes i love my flag and you live in Bradford ?
my cousin too live in Bradford

Of course :)

Now we can develop and launch three key audio products, made in Pakistan and Bradford under the brand name "KHAN". The first would be the most significant event in the history of audio and would change the world. Simple!

Apart from that, it would be interesting to know what kind of equipment is popular in Pakistan, and what kind of music people listen to. I'll ask a question in the "lounge" forum.

Of course :)

Now we can develop and launch three key audio products, made in Pakistan and Bradford under the brand name "KHAN". The first would be the most significant event in the history of audio and would change the world. Simple!

Apart from that, it would be interesting to know what kind of equipment is popular in Pakistan, and what kind of music people listen to. I'll ask a question in the "lounge" forum.

in Pakistan we listen classic,pop, india and now new gen. is moving to english music.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.