Hello from Germany

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi to all ,
I am 52 years old and I collect tubes and old german studio equipment since the last 20 years . I have build many tube amps and restored all my old stuff from Telefunken , Siemens , Maihak and so on but the work never ends .
In the last years , I turned to SE-amps with old german triodes like RE 604 , AD 1 , ED, LK 460 and C3m , D3a as drivers . All my amps have regulated power supplies with tubes or mos-fets but music from a restored Maihak V 73 or V 69 is also a good experience . I am not a great CD fan ( I have only 30-40 ) , I love vinyl from my EMT 927 and my Thorens TD 124 turntables . RIAA-amp is a "Daniel I" from Joe Curcio and a V 87 from Telefunken ( preamp for tape recorders ) with new equalisation .
Current projects are a RIAA-pre with C3m and a SE-amp with 6C4C ( 6S4S ) a russian equivalent to the 6B4G and many others , which I had to finish .
Thats all for today , it is not easy , to tell all in a strange language and reading is easier than writing .
Have fun and enjoy your music .
Regards , RE 604.

Hello Jan ,
thank you for your answer . I try to post my first picture in this forum . It is my RE 604 SE-amp with C3g as driver tubes . At the left you can see the power transformer with a regulated power supply with 85a2 , EF 80 and two EL 86 in parallel . Under the right box ( it was the box from and old US-army flight receiver ) are the output transformers and an instrument to control the regulated voltage . The noval sockets behind the C3gs are for other driver tubes like D3a , E280F and so on . I have switchable cathode resistors , to try other output tubes . The chassis is from an old german measurement unit and it was very hard to work with , the reason was the thickness of the material .
Regards , Alex.

P.S.: I hope , it works with the picture .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.