One more newbie : it's me Benjamin - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > Introductions

Introductions Welcome to the DIYaudio Community. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd May 2012, 10:53 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default One more newbie : it's me Benjamin

Hello,
Recently attracted by Class D and class T. as a less expensive alternative compared with typical amps you can find on the usual retail market.
I had a cambridge 540Av2 sold to be replace 1 year ago by a Poppulse TA2024, quite a lot better !
+ my speakers are Paradigm Studio 10v5
+ And for the moment my CD player is still a Cambridge 540c.
+ I have also a little DAC from china : AudioGD Fun

Not really ready to deep into real DIY because i have no skills in electronics, i would like to build an amp based on Hypex modules and SMPS (an kind plug and play / LEGO)

So i have browsed several forum, and retain this one because is very active and full of interesting topics about all kind of DIY.

Sorry for my written english, i have used to be better at oral...so useless here

Regards.
Benjamin

Last edited by BenFR; 3rd May 2012 at 11:00 AM.
Old 3rd May 2012, 11:08 AM   #2
SY is offline SY  United States
diyAudio Moderator

Welcome to the forum! You'll have plenty of help and handholding- by the time you're done, you will have learned a great deal of electronics (maybe inadvertently!) and will have a nice amp.

Hide this!Advertise here!