Newbie saying hi

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just thought I'd introduce myself to the forum; I came across the site after doing a Google search on modifying my Cambridge Audio Azur 640c Mk1 (bit of a mouthful that!).

Anyway my Hi-Fi consists of a Pioneer SA9500II amplifier, the aforementioned CD player, a Pioneer TX 9500 Tuner, Pro-ject RPM6 turntable and a pair of Mordaunt Short floorstanders.

I'm pleased with the sound, but think the CD player could do with improving :)

Looking forward to contributing on the site where I can and it's nice to be here ;)

Regards,

Adam.

Last edited:
Hi John,

Chester is beautiful, I just love it here, but I can't recall the anti smoking fella :confused: I'll ask around though ;)

I've had a look at that thread, I'm impressed with the engineering involved, I think it's beyond my skills, as well as free time; inspiring stuff though!

Nice to be welcomed by a 'local' :D

None of it is my thinking, I just followed the website directions.

One problem is that the dogbreath.de website photos are so good they make the components look much bigger than they actually are. The capacitors to remove from the dac are barely the size of a match head. I had to get an eye test and buy specs before tackling them!

John

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.